Wednesday, August 8, 2012

All Things Writerly

Hullo there, friends!

I am the Unlikely Author. Why unlikely, you ask? Well, because I am not made up of the usual stuff as I imagine authors to be. For instance, i don't mind a playing Fast and Loose with the rules of capitalization. Inverted word order matters not. Cliches are the best thing since sliced bread. You get the idea. But, more than that, I'm not too fond of scheduling and deadlines, which are kind of part and parcel to the writers lifestyle. (I also don't manage my time well, but you'll soon see evidence of that).

However, I am quite the creative sort, and I enjoy a good story. And I am dedicated to them. So much so, in fact, that I have one story (a fantasy novel) that I've been attempting to tell since May of 2006. It began as a small exercise to involve a younger cousin in creative writing. In one afternoon, it had grown into a ten-book series.

My younger cousin has long since abandoned the project, but I've been faithfully slogging away. This will be the first project dealt with in my small, humble corner of the interwebz.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment