Wednesday, November 14, 2012

'And I would write 5,000 words....

and I would write 2,000 more

Just to be the one who wrote 7,000 words til I couldn't write anymore."

Yes, ladies and gents, I wrote 7,000 words in one day. 7,100 to be exact.

Guess what? That caught me up. I crossed the 18,000 word mark on the same day as the other participants of NaNo who are on time.

Of course, they are only writing one novel, but we won't get into that.

The material point is this: I wrote 7100 words in one day! That's amazing! What would happen if I did that every day? I could potentially write three books! ::starts doing math::

::ahem::

Not really. I'm not that insane. Yet.

But it does give me hope that I can at least come close to completing my 100k word goal for this November.

Speaking of, I need to get back to it. After I finish purposefully distracting myself by baking a fancy cake for my coworkers. Pictures to follow. Especially if it's an epic fail....


Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment